Personal growth

I can't call myself a youth worker but after training course I became few steps closer being one as well. My only experience with Erasmus+ at that time was a short-term EVS. I thought that it is enough for this training course. But nope, I was wrong, there were so many aspects that I wasn't aware of. I met many really experienced persons around me and they inspired me to learn more about Erasmus+ opportunities. After intense 11 days I felt that I need to contribute more into my society. Firstly, I started writing a blog about my youth projects. Nowadays youth receive most of the information online. That's why I thought that it is important to share my own experience. I even went to Slovakia to promote EVS and my own blog which is amazing 😄

So, four youth exchanges later I can say that I have seen more aspects of Erasmus+ than I imagined. I developed personally a lot. I got even inspired to enroll myself into a project writing course in my university. But most important thing is that I found out that I want to link my future with a voluntary work. 
Before Seiklejate Vennaskond project my aim was to become an EVS mentor and bigger dream was to become an EVS coordinator. I have achieved kind of both of them. Last week a volunteer arrived into a Saku Municipality Youth Centre and I am her mentor. I got many tips from our project participants how to be a good mentor. Moreover, we made booklets to guide future mentors. I also made a country booklet for my local youth center. It was really educating experience for me.

Thanks to "Quality EVS 4 Inclusion" I found my path and I am now more involved into Estonian NGOs work.

Comments