Changing life and perspectives was possible...

The PBA "Quality EVS 4 Inclusion" had a meaningful role on my growth as EVS responsible for my organisation. And it got a lot of sense also for my personal growth. 

I always believed in project which as not only a "on-spot" function - as it happens often - but also a great impact on your approach in everyday's life, enhancing the overall quality of your training style,  your management skills, your educational patterns.  
Simply, this project represented that. But, it played a role on my personal growth as well. Being 21 Countries involved from Caucasus, Middle East  and Europe, there was an interesting jam of taste, dances, cultures, point of view. And how much is beautiful look at a mirror and find yourself in the eyes of people far away from you place! In a such a way, as youth workers, we heard a call from somewhere that invite you to change the world or at least to get better. And you could do that just with a little help from your friends. That is what we became: friends! 
About follow up events, with the help of my team in Modica (Italy), we organized two different events. One was organised in a cultural foundation, in which our youth workers and local community heard about the great achievements in terms of partnerships, good practices and new approaches. The second one, was an informal meeting with August's EVS Volunteers. Before leaving to Romania for their EVS, I shared my experience with them, giving them tips I achieved during the project.

My final thought is on our "call" as youth workers. Sometimes, we put lot of efforts in implementation of activities and logistics, leaving a relative importance on how we can change people participating in our projects.

If there will be more project like this, probably world would be a better to place in which live.

Comments